Machineries and Equipments:
- Universal Testing Machine
- Torsion Testing Machine
- Brinell hardness tester
- Spring Stiffness Tester [Spring Testing Machine Digital (200kg Cap)]
- Inclined plane apparatus
- Experimental Setup for Bend and Rebend Test of Flat Test Pieces.
- Strain gauge
List of Experiments:
- Determination of the stiffness of the spring and modulus of rigidity of the spring wire by Spring Stiffness Tester.
- Determination of i) stress-strain diagram ii) yield strength iii) ultimate strength iv) modulus of elasticity v) percentage elongation by Tension Test of ductile material (mild steel) using Universal Testing Machine.
- Determination of i) stress-strain diagram ii) ultimate strength iii) modulus of elasticity iv) percentage reduction of area by Compression Test of brittle material (cast iron) using Universal Testing Machine.
- Determination of bending stress & Young’s modulus of elasticity of a simply supported beam by Universal Testing Machine.
- Determination of bending stresses of flat test pieces by Bend and Rebend Tester.
- Determination of modulus of rigidity of mild steel by Torsion testing Machine.
- Determination of Hardness of mild steel by Brinell hardness tester.
- Determination of deflection of cantilever beam by strain gauge.
- Determination of co-efficient of friction by Inclined plane apparatus.