- Software are used for modeling different machine components like gears, connecting rod, different types of ribs and different types of temporary joints
- AutoCAD 2016
- Creo 3.0
- ANSYS Fluent 13.0
List of Experiments:
- Design and shape the Different types of components with the connected design tools like AutoCAD software.
- Creating stunning 2D & 3D Drafting & speed documentation.
- PTC Creo is a usable, scalable and interoperable suite of design applications that allow students to quickly capture design intent within a common user experience.
- Performing advanced 3D modeling with realistic view, assembling of different small components, structural analysis (stress, strain & displacement) with different types of load application of some regular shape models using Creo 3.0 software.
- Modeling and simulation in fluid flow and heat transfer for conventional and micro level is carried out by using Fluent 13 software.