Machineries and Major Equipments:
- Cut Model of Fire Tube Boiler(Cochran, Lancashire and Locomotive)
- Cut Model of Water Tube Boiler (Babcock & Wilcox)
- Cut section Model of 2-Stroke & 4-Stroke Petrol and Diesel Engine
- 4 Stroke Diesel Engine with Rope Brake dynamometer and electrical load box arrangement
- ABEL Flash Point and Fire Point apparatus
- Cloud Point and Pour Point apparatus
- Bomb Calorimeter
- Separating and Throttling Calorimeter
List of Experiments:
- Study on the working principle of various types of Fire Tube and Water Tube boilers with their mountings and accessories by studying respective cut models.
- Study on the construction and working principle of 2-Stroke and 4-Stroke Petrol and Diesel Engine by studying respective cut models.
- Study of the Valve Timing Diagram of 4-stroke Diesel Engine.
- Determination of Cloud point and Pour point of specific fuel by Cloud Point & Pour Point apparatus.
- Determination of Flash Point and Fire Point of kerosene by using ABEL Flash Point and Fire Point apparatus.
- Determination of higher calorific value of diesel fuel by using Bomb Calorimeter.
- Evaluation of the performance and Heat Balancing of a Single-Cylinder Diesel Engine using Rope Brake dynamometer and also Electrical Load Box arrangement.
- Determination of dryness fraction of wet steam by Separating and Throttling Calorimeter.